Yes. For best results, wash the Rug Cover immediately after any major stains or accidents. For minor spillages, you can spot-clean or dab the area using a mild, non-bleach based detergent.
Washing and Drying Instructions
- How do I wash or clean my Ruggable rug?
- What should I do if mold or mildew forms on the Bath Mat Cover or Pad?
- How do I treat stains on my Bath Mat Cover?
- Is my Ruggable rug machine-washable?
- How do I know if my preferred rug size will fit in my washing machine?
- How do I dry the Rug Cover?
- How long does it take to air-dry the Rug Cover?
- Should I wash my Ruggable rug right after a spillage or pet accident?
- Will my Outdoor Rug change colour after washing or drying?